We create your shopping cart at an affordable rate
Sell your products or services online
You have a business, a physical shop and you would like to keep continue selling your products even during COVID-19 crisis, when restrictions are imposed in most countries?
You are in one of the following situations:
- You don’t have any online presence, any website to advertise your products on the Internet.
- You have an existing website, a presentation site, but it has no shopping cart features to allow you sell your products or services.
For those finding themselves in the first point above, the solution would be to provide you with full website creation, following the steps below:
- create the graphical interface of the website using Sketch & Photoshop. At this stage we design the so called GUI (graphical user interface). We design sites keeping in mind that nowadays the website accommodates user’s screen size, that means we follow responsive design rules.
- create a functional requirements document (FRD) together with the client, a document to be used for the project and during its progress
- create the site functionality, according to FRD, building the admin panel, shopping cart & end user functionality & other features
For existing site owners, who already have a website, but they are not satisfied with the existing features or design, we come up with new solutions to improve it & add a shopping cart to it, in order to sell their products online.
Testing & Debugging Your Website
After we finalize your website, we make sure that all tools & features are in place and work as expected.
We test your website using several local & online tools such as:
- Testing the site on various browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) and on different operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux).
- Using mobile simulator (XCode) to make sure your website displays well on various mobile devices such as iPhones, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops.
Launching and hosting your website
The final step is to launch your website on our own speedy hosting servers. We have servers located in both North America & Europe.
We will setup your hosting package, emails, helping you with setting up the email in your own client mail on Desktop or mobile devices (eg. Outlook, Gmail, Mail etc).
We prefer hosting your website on our hosting server in order to have full control of the software and languages used on it. Updates that should be done directly on the server or the addition of new features can’t be done if we don’t have hands on the server.
Advice on SEO and improve rankings on google & facebook
Search Engine Optimization (in short SEO) is an important aspect of a website life and how it is seen on web by engine spiders, such as google. Google is the main search engine on web and for minimal site SEO improvements for this search engine, it is important to have good and targeted niche keywords for your title and meta description tags.
There are various tools, rules and procedures we use to improve your SEO:
- site speed: it’s very important to have your site load in a reasonable time to make sure potential clients and visitors don’t go away while waiting for the whole page to load
- testing your site on Google Structured Data Testing Tool , which represents a data markup validation, to see if the structured data (content) is understood by the search engines when crawling your web page.
- testing page with various developer tools, such as PageSpeed Insights, to see the performance of your page on both mobile and desktop devices.
- reducing the image sizes using an image editor and script, to speed the page load
- analyse internal linking for SEO purposes
- analyse external linking
- add and build your brand on various social networks to bring up more traffic: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- add daily or weekly posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest
SEO is not enough for your website? Would you like SEM/PPC as well?
If you would like us to build up PPC campaigns, we can surely do it.
We analyze your existing traffic for both Google Ads and Facebook Ads:
- target the location (city/country/continent/worldwide)
- choosing the proper keywords to be found after (analysing its competition, amount paid per click)
- choosing the proper image to represent your business on the ad
- writing the text for the add
- choosing the proper colors of your add, to match your brand colors
- constraint the budget for your clicks (daily/weekly/monthly)
- We provide you the whole statistics for the traffic brought by the add campaign (traffic brought, clicks)
We mainly use LAMP (Linux – Apache – MySQL – PHP) when creating websites and our servers have a LAMP setup.
If you would like us to help you with anything we listed above, to build or improve your existing website, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form to the right/above. Thank you.